1. Do your duty: write your tweet. Don’t expect any retweets or favorites.
2. Do not be attached to your tweet. For attachment breeds desire, desire breeds anger, anger to delusion, delusion to deactivation.
3. Every time the timeline decays, I am reborn as an hashtag.
4. You can delete your tweet but not its screenshot.
5. A tweet cannot be cut to pieces by any weapon, burned by fire, drowned in water nor blown away by wind.
6. I am time. I have come to consume your thoughts
This is the first thing I saw today morning when I stepped out into the garden. First I thought was it was a feather and wondered which bird that visits us has this colourful a quill. I bent down, looked closer, and picked it up to realise it was the petal of Bahunia flower that flew into the garden.